Sunday 7 July 2013

Blog To Voice: 08/07/13-6pm



I mentioned I will be on air forthnightly, however tight schedules and deadlines have made this a herculean task. However dreams dont die, if you think yours has, I challenge you to think again, and if that seems to much to ask, better still dream another dream YES! Because when you stop dreaming, you stop living. Tomorrow however the 8th of July I will be  a guest for the second time on  http://londonchristianradio.com/


Richard Oluyinka on London Christian Radio
Time is 6pm( British Summer Time). You can listen in via, ITunes or via the link above. You can call in to drop a word or two.
Have you got a registered charity in the UK, benefiting your local community and would need a bit of funding? contact me via email on ellyeleanor123@gmail.com.
Do have a fabulous week!                                                    

4 comments:

  1. Thanks dear, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godswill Ogonda9 July 2013 at 20:53

    Wow, I've been missing a lot. So inspiring. Keep it up dear.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....