Tuesday 3 January 2017

Another Start!

At the beginning of a new year, people tend to make resolutions concerning different things. I wont go into how many of these resolutions are kept because I consider that topic quite boring. I consider it really unwise though to wait for the beginning of the year to make decisions which are aimed at improving our lives/ relationships. Rather than make daunting decisions, why not take it one day at a time?

Each day, decide to give life your best shot. Doing this starts with seeking help from the right source-the Holy Spirit. Some may ask how? The bible says I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Phil 4;13).  If you are willing to make Jesus centre of all you do this year, you will experience a supernatural anointing that will take you from ordinary to the extra ordinary.

This year, decide to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit and there's only one path He can lead you which is a secure place. The bible says He has made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping (Ps 18: 36).  A lot is going to happen this year but they that know their God will be strong and do exploits (Dan 11:32)


I wish everyone a BLESSED 2017....
May your dreams come through and 
May you enjoy Peace that surpasses understanding,
As you grow in the knowledge of God.

I also hope in 2017, you are also able to get so much inspiration from this blog. Thanks to all my loyal readers, I consider it a privilege to be a source of inspiration...

Elly





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....