Sunday 5 March 2017

Gratitude journal...

I have quite a few journals for all my business ideas and plans for the future. And I update them frequently as I get new ideas. However few days ago I attended a talk and one of the  speakers spoke about having a gratitude journal and I thought it a great idea. Its easy to take a lot of things for granted. Yesterday, I had to drive 109.3 miles away from London and I was not in the right frame of mind to do that, not after  the kind of week I had in which lots of things seemed to go pear shaped. I actually tried to get someone to drive but the bill was unbelievable. But at short notice, God sent just the right help free of charge. And I don't take that for granted. I have experienced God's help in amazing ways this year and I will be writing it all down for a very long time, not just this year but I plan to have it as part of my lifestyle. I picked up this journal today and I have started writing already. Think it's a good idea? 🙂 then give it a try
In between I am a sucker for lovely notepads, I just can't keep away.😆





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....