Sunday 26 March 2017

Mum....

You've taught me that its possible to pray all night & get up in the morning, put my make up on, put my 5 inch heeled shoes on and go make money like a boss.
You've taught me that people matter, to appreciate people for who they are and not what they have because that is the right thing to do and most importantly you just never know....
You've taught me that age is nothing and that I can build an empire if I want to, if I am willing to pay the price of hard work as I put my absolute trust in God.
You've taught me that I have to value myself because no one can do it better than I can and that most especially if I want something, I can work hard and get it for myself and not depend on any man for my daily provisions.
You've taught me to come to a level of self acceptance where the society or anyone else is unable to make me feel inadequate. Today people describe me as being confident because you taught me well and I learnt well.
Thank you mum for all you've been to me and this family, I cant say it all here but you mean the world to us.....
We call you 'World Mum' because you are indeed our world... 

Happy Mothers day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....