Wednesday 21 June 2017

Keep Moving....

I have been working on a research for quite some time now which has made  me write some papers. Now writing these papers initially was just a way to get my professor off my back (laughs) and secondly to have a foot to stand on when I am finally ready to face the dreaded viva.

However this has also meant that I have had to travel to present these papers in different countries, meeting different individuals and being able to have really intellectually stimulating conversations while building my network. Now this is the really fun bit (laughs)

Image result for keep moving

Early hours of today however, I was trying to get the full version of an article and the process was quite long, requiring me to register and fill in my DNA & other bla bla bla (jokes, it was just long!)
When I finally completed the registration, it brought out an article that I had written 3 years ago and which 5 people from different parts of the globe had cited in their own research 😄 with the names and photos of these individuals and they needed me to confirm that I was the author. Now I was beyond shocked.

Now you might really be trying hard at that job, at that marriage, with that child, with that project, with your finances or just life in general and you feel that you are continually faced with a brick wall and making no impact. Please don't stop! Trust your hustle, one day and I mean very soon, you will begin to reap the reward.

Someone somewhere might just be getting blessed without your knowledge because of all the effort you are putting in. And when you finally find out, the feeling is so rewarding and even if you don't find out, you will have the fulfillment that comes from knowing that you gave life your best shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....