Sunday 4 June 2017

Professor Wendy Osefo

We love to hear 'Firsts', and I am glad to see that some ladies are doing it Big! Need some motivation for this week? Read a bit of Wendy's Bio. I always feel proud when I see such ladies. There's a new wave of young ladies bagging their PhD, taking no hostages and doing Big Things! I see you all! Thumbs Up!!


"In 2009 I received my first Masters Degree from The Johns Hopkins University. In 2016 I became the first black woman to receive a PhD in my field from Rutgers University-Camden. Yesterday, my Alma Mater, The Johns Hopkins University named me the 2017 recipient of the Oustanding Graduate Award. I am truly humbled by this honor. Thank you"!





https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6273133195420663808/

1 comment:

  1. Make Money as a student blogger with study in Nigeria, Make up to N50,000, just hit the link below and follow the instructions
    http://www.studyinnigeria.com/blog/student_regform.php

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....