Friday 27 October 2017

Volunteering at TBN

I have been watching TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) for the past 17 years and its one channel I practically cannot do without. In the UK, its on free view which means millions of people have access to it without having to pay any form of subscription fee. They are reliant on goodwill donations from the public which is one of my reasons for making financial donations to them.









Yesterday, I was at a Praise Special live audience recording as a volunteer. Prior to this few weeks ago, I made a donation to TBN and as I read a letter of appreciation that was sent to me by post, something in me said "Elly take it a step further and volunteer to help with your skills also". Deep down I felt, not just yet! my schedule is quite tight as I have got a lot of deadlines.



I however obeyed and sent them an email indicating my availability to volunteer if volunteers were needed. And this is how I ended up at TBN studios in London yesterday. It was such a wonderful experience and I was so blessed listening to the various individuals who came up to give their testimonies and highlight all they are doing for the Kingdom.




There was also beautiful worship led by John Fleming from his new album which actually gets launched today. So we got to have a first taste of it. 😊


The aesthetics of the whole building is, contemporary and quite calming. Such a lovely and massive building. I enjoyed a tour around some floors. Even the bathrooms are really lovely too lol!

 I also met lovely individuals who were either volunteers, guests or full time staff. The atmosphere was quite nice and welcoming.

There has been so much going on with Christianity and a strong divide between what should be acceptable standard with people making up their own doctrine to suit them as they go along. One thing remains constant however... Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today & forever (Heb 13: 8). And they that know their God, will be STRONG & do exploits (Dan 11:32). If there is anytime that strength is needed in this day and age, it's now. Not necessarily physical strength, but emotional, spiritual & psychological strength. God help us all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....